Activities of mountain climbing is a challenging adventure. People will have their own sense of satisfaction when it got to the top of the mountain and see the beauty of the crater of the mountain range. Here are tips for mountain climbing:
– Make sure you let others know before going. Where and Rinjani Trekking when the plan you will be back.If there is anything they would know and give information to the distinguished authorities.
– Prepare yourself as best as possible. You need to know the geographical map that will you climb the mountain. Animals and plants of any kind that existed there. Anyway you should mempeajari environment around the mountain so that you know what supplies and tools aja ye must take.
– Use your instincts. If getting lost before proceeding please remember 2-way journey. Kalu tired of resting. If you’re hungry find something edible.
– Wish luck. If you read the stories of survival famous people, they usually push themselves to the limit tk unexpected reply. Do not be pessimistic about the ability to survive.
– On a mountain dg dense forest that is difficult for you to figure toward your goal. Climb a tree as high as possible in order to see the scenery in the distance. If there are parts of the forest that appears to be lower than usual in the vicinity there is a river or the local village.
– In the mountains you do not just run like longer walks in the mall. Look around you.Tripping stone or a tree branch holding the wrong can make you hurt.
– In the mountain do not waste energy hunting animals. Many types of plants that you can eat. Then preparations such as the above points are very important.
– Dahan and fallen trees are the number one killer in the woods. Then establish an open tent in place.
Select Items That Can Function Dual
In selecting the items to be carried away mountain climbing are always looking for tools / equipment that double, especially if the goal is not to lighten the weight that you need to carry. Example: Aluminum foil can be used for replacement plates can be used for wrapping rice leftovers to eat later, and that is important can be folded up does not take place in keril.
much as possible mattress stored in keril if it will go to the location of the forest was dense, or if it will open a new climbing lane. Many fellow mountaineers who prefer to tie the mattress outside, it looks nice, but if it has been on the ascent, we feel that this method results in a mattress often stuck to tree trunks and tall shrubs, and moreover at the time will be used dirty mattress.
Always have a plastic bag in your backpack, as it will be useful later for example for the trash that you need to bring down the mountain, the wet clothes and so forth.
Always use a plastic bag to organize the items in your keril (can be divided into groups of clothes, food and other items), to facilitate if at any time you wish to choose clothes, food etc.
If you doubt keril you use waterproof or not, always wrap your clothes in a plastic bag, the point that the clothes were not wet and humid.
We recommend the dirty clothes are separated in a separate bag and not mixed with clean clothes
In the mountains (eg Mount Rinjani) try the food wrapped in plastic and sealed then put in keril, because the monkeys near the top / last base camp like unpacking the tent to search for food.
Lighter store Bars
Keep matches your bullion in a former movie (photo), that matches you always dry.
Packing Goods / Develop Goods On Backpacks
Always keep the heaviest items at the top, the point of order at the time of keril used, the heaviest burden is on your shoulders and not on your waist to facilitate foot step while climbing the mountain as well as down time later.